The VFAT plugin for NetDrive mounts a local Microsoft Windows VFAT volume to the NetDrive file system.
Restrictions of this version of the VFAT plugin:
- OS/2 extended attributes (EA) are not supported. It is not recommended to use this plugin for volumes with existing EAs.
- Slower throughput than the OS/2 native FAT file system driver.
- Only one VFAT resource per mount point.
- VFAT filename characters, not available to the current codepage, may be corrupted while copying or moving the file.
Limitations of the demo version:
- Does not support creation of new files on a VFAT volume (SYS0050 is returned when attempted).
Download the demo version here.