There is additional information for many of the Arca Noae products in the individual product support pages. Please consult these pages to see if the information there can resolve your problem before you open a support ticket.
The main wiki directory may be more up-to-date than this page.
- ACPI – Advanced Configuration and Power Interface Subsystem
- AHCI Disk Driver
- AMouse Mouse Driver
- Arca Noae Package Manager
- Arca Noae SNAP Graphics
- JFS Journaling FileSystem
- Multimac NIC Drivers
- Panorama Video Driver
- Uniaud – Audio subsystem
- USB – Universal Serial Bus Subsystem
- Important notes for non-updated systems
- How to install ANPM when there is an existing Python installation
- RPM & YUM Best Practices
If you cannot resolve your issue with the information in any of the above pages, then please see the Reporting Problems page for information about opening a support ticket. Here are some other pages with help:
- Reporting Problems – Best Practices <- Read before opening a ticket
- Producing Diagnostic Log Files
- How to Get a Trap Dump
- How to Upload a Dump File
- Information for Developers
If you are are interested in learning about Arca Noae’s products, have a pre-sales question or just need some general information, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are also many answers to commonly asked questions in our FAQ. We have compiled information from our customer feedback, as well as items we discover during software development, and we provide them here for your quick access.