With this program it is possible to check a file’s integrity by comparing the actual file’s checksum with a known checksum. This is especially important for files that have been downloaded from internet, burned onto optical media, or received via email.
This program can generate a list of filenames and their MD5 or SHA256 checksums and in the Linux GNU MD5SUM/SHA256SUM format. It is also possible to read a Linux GNU MD5SUM/SHA256SUM or BSD MD5/SHASUM checksum file and check that the files integrity is correct, that the checksum supplied is consistent with the file being checked. When generating checksums, various filters may be applied to simplify the selection of files, and once a particular action has been tried and tested, it may be stored as a script file for later use. Various filters and options give you full control.
- Supports for large files (> 2GB)
- Can handle up to 1,000,000 files in a single batch
- Multi-lingual: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish
- Memory footprint is about 1MB plus the size of the list file to be read/written
- For ArcaOS 5, OS/2 Warp 4, and eCS
- If you already have a license for SIGMA or SIGMAMD5 you can download the latest version version from Hobbes.
- When you have purchased SIGMA, please read the following instructions on how to install your SIGMA.