Arca Noae is pleased to announce the immediate availability of our updated USB stack. This update (11.08) contains fixes for many reported problems and addresses many of the regressions which have occured in recent updates. Specifically:
- A problem that caused some devices to not be attached was fixed.
- A problem where USB printers would suddenly stop working has been fixed.
- A problem with USB drivers sharing an interrupt with other devices was fixed.
- Resource manager entries are now created for USB keyboards and mice.
- The USBCALLS DLL was updated.
- Some changes were implemented to help with the problems detecting keyboards and mice.
- Fixed a problem where the driver would not work on some UHCI hardware.
- The ability to do Isochronous transfers was fixed.
- The USB software is now distributed as a Warpin package.
If you haven’t yet purchased a software subscription, this is a great reason to do so now.