Arca Noae is pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new release of our MultiMac NIC driver package.
More information about the MultiMac NIC drivers may be found in the wiki.
New in this release:
- A new MMRE driver for RealTek 8139C+/8169/8169S/8110S/8168/8111/8101E LAN adapters.
- A mew MMALC driver for Atheros AR813x/AR815x PCIe Ethernet LAN adapters.
- A new MMALE driver for Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCIe Ethernet LAN adapters.
- A new MMAE driver for Attansic Technology Corp. L2 FastEthernet LAN adapters.
- Updated NVETH, E1000E, R8169, and E1000B drivers.
Although there are no changes to these drivers, they have been recompiled for this release. This means that any changes to the system libraries will also be incorporated into them.
As always, please read the ReadMe.txt file that comes with each driver and is
also provided on the wiki. Problems encountered with this version should be reported to the ticketing system. Simply log in with your Arca Noae credentials, select MultiMac from the list of projects, and open a ticket.
This driver package is available for download from the Arca Noae website as part of your Arca Noae OS/2 & eCS drivers and software package subscription. Please log into your account in order to access your software.
If you haven’t yet purchased a software subscription, this is a great reason to do so now.