The following is a brief summary of the changes in this release. Please see the ACPI Driver ReadMe for details about this update.
- Minor change to PCI setup to not disable unassigned interrupts.
- Enhanced Daemon Power Manager to check for interferance from external programs.
- Changed to only enable needed GPEs.
- Implemented a fix for the IPI timeout problem.
- Updates to the ACPICA module from Intel.
This is an important update that should be installed by everyone.
If you have ArcaOS, this driver package is available for download from the Arca Noae website as part of the Support & Maintenance subscription for your ArcaOS product. Please log into your account and see your ArcaOS order details page to access your software.
If you have an Arca Noae OS/2 & eCS Drivers and Software Subscription, this driver package is available for download from the Arca Noae website as part of your Arca Noae OS/2 & eCS Drivers and Software Subscription. Please log into your account in order to access your software.
If you are still running OS/2 and/or eComStation systems and haven’t yet purchased a software subscription, this is a great reason to do so now. It may also be a good time to consider moving up to ArcaOS.