Arca Noae is pleased to announce the immediate availability of an updated Arca Noae Package Manager for ArcaOS, OS/2, and eComStation. (1.0.6)
This is update includes an array of substantial enhancements:
- Fixed several errors in storing and retrieving credentials for secure repositories.
- Added unresolvable RPMs to deferred-package logic.
- Identify secure repositories in repository manager even when disabled.
- Prevent duplicate yum repository names.
- Added support for updating PKGPROC.LST.
- Downgrading a package now incorporates PKGPROC.LST logic.
- Various UI fixes and tweaks.
Arca Noae Package Manager is available in English with Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, and Swedish language packs.
ANPM 1.0.6 requires WarpIN 1.0.24 or higher for installation. This WarpIN package is available from Hobbes.
This open source utility is available to everyone, free of charge, regardless whether you have an Arca Noae software subscription or an ArcaOS license.
Please review the wiki for important first-time installation and upgrade notes and other tips.
This entry last updated: by