Arca Noae is pleased to announce the immediate availability of an updated Arca Noae Package Manager for ArcaOS, OS/2, and eComStation. (1.0.7)
This is update includes several minor fixes and a few critical enhancements:
- Clear repo filter when selecting Installed RPM view.
- Add 30s timeout to all curl commands.
- Fix parsing of package name when it contains a period.
- Ensure Python 2 is always used, now that Python 3 packages may be installed.
- Initial commit of Russian translation.
- Detect when CONFIG.SYS is modified.
- Various UI fixes and tweaks.
Arca Noae Package Manager is available in English with Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, and Swedish language packs. Some of these have been refreshed for this release.
ANPM 1.0.7 requires WarpIN 1.0.24 or higher for installation. This WarpIN package is available from Hobbes.
This open source utility is available to everyone, free of charge.
Please review the wiki for important first-time installation and upgrade notes and other tips.
This entry last updated: by