DFSee version 16.9 has been released, which is a MINOR release with some bugfixes. Because this is a MINOR release, you get it for FREE if you already have a 16.x key.
Of course, as usual, there are also smaller improvements and bug fixes.
DFSee is a very powerful disk-utility with disk partitioning, filesystem and disk analysis, file recovery/UNDELETE and smart imaging or cloning of partitions or complete disks.
It will require an upgrade if you currently have a registration for an older MAJOR version.
Direct download links from the DFSee website:
Or from the HOBBES website:
Functional changes since 16.8
- RECOVER ExFAT new warning hint when ASSUMING files are contiguous
- PART Fixed possible crash (string overflow) in certain displays
- D or DOWN: Correctly go to FS-entry sector, even if bootsec empty
- EXPORT/IMPORT sector list, fixed displayed the filename used
- RECOVER, SAVETO and BROWSE streamlined WARNING/ERROR reporting
- RECOVER, SAVETO and BROWSE recovery, always set file timestamps
- CMD_WARNING on FileSaveAs alloc fail, is OK, so set timestamps!
This entry last updated: by