By popular demand, this is a summary of what happens when a subscription expires:
- Any installed Arca Noae drivers and software continue to function normally (including ArcaOS).
- Any drivers and software which have already been downloaded may be installed and will function normally (including ArcaOS).
- All free Arca Noae RPM repositories continue to work.
- Free downloads from the Arca Noae site will remain accessible.
- An expired subscription cannot be renewed. You must buy a new subscription if yours expires.
- An expired subscription will not have any downloads available.
- Any subscription-only Arca Noae RPM repositories will not be accessible.
- Bug tracker will not be available.
Arca Noae is committed to keeping ArcaOS and other OS/2 distributions usable on modern hardware. New device drivers are in active development and support is always available to subscribers.
Renew early to receive the best value for your investment.
This entry last updated: by