By popular demand, this is a summary of what happens when a subscription expires:
- Any installed Arca Noae drivers and software continue to function normally (including ArcaOS).
- Any drivers and software which have already been downloaded may be installed and will function normally (including ArcaOS).
- All free Arca Noae RPM repositories continue to work.
- Free downloads from the Arca Noae site will remain accessible.
- An expired subscription cannot be renewed. You must buy a new subscription if yours expires.
- An expired subscription will not have any downloads available.
- Any subscription-only Arca Noae RPM repositories will not be accessible.
- Bug tracker will not be available.
Arca Noae is committed to keeping ArcaOS and other OS/2 distributions usable on modern hardware. New device drivers are in active development and support is always available to subscribers.
Renew early to receive the best value for your investment.