Subscriptions must be renewed to remain in force. Allowing a subscription to lapse or expire will cause the following actions in the customer’s account:
- The order details, accessed through the customer portal, will no longer have downloads available. Any updates or interim enhancements released in this manner will no longer be accessible.
- Subscription-only content available from the relevant Arca Noae subscription repository/ies will no longer be accessible.
- For ArcaOS, the ISO download will no longer be accessible.
- Access to the Mantis bug tracker to open new issues, report on existing issues, or as a knowledgebase of reference material will no longer be available.
- Subscribing again after a subscription has lapsed will not qualify for any renewal discounts.
We highly recommend maintaining archives of any downloaded content, as it may not be possible to access this again (even the last versions available when the subscription was in force).